Ultra-wide lenses are becoming more popular in smartphones. Smartphones with ultra-wide or wide-angle cameras are almost always available. Landscapes look great with this camera. It’s easier to capture cityscapes, as they provide a larger field of view. The best smartphone with an ultra-wide camera isn’t difficult to find.
You can choose between the best iPhones and numerous Android phones. If you don’t like that, here are 14 other top picks that may suit your needs.
For years, our expert team has reviewed smartphones. Our top 10 smartphones for 2021 is based on tests that have been conducted for years.
You should have options when purchasing a cell phone. Because of this, we decided to create a list of the best smartphones rather than just one recommendation. Based on performance, cameras, price, and other factors, we rank the pros and cons of each product on our list.
Samsung Galaxy S21 Plus
The Galaxy S21 Plus costs slightly less than the Galaxy S21. The phone includes a 12-megapixel wide-angle and a 64-megapixel telephoto camera. With a 120-degree field of view, the 12-megapixel ultra-wide-angle camera on the Galaxy S21 Plus also has a wide-angle of view. There is no autofocus on the ultra-wide camera, unlike the one on the Galaxy S21 Ultra. All premium features are still available, including:
- Recording video in 8K
- Let’s take it step by step
- Optimal stabilization mode
- A portrait mode similar to a studio
- A 10-megapixel front-facing camera is included in the Galaxy S21 Plus.
Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra
I highly recommend the Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra as an Android phone. We provide not only photography but also a full range of services. With a 12-megapixel wide-angle camera and 120-degree field of view, the flagship smartphone also has autofocus. The Galaxy S21 Ultra also features a 108-megapixel wide-angle camera as well as two 10-megapixel telephoto cameras. There are many camera features on the best smartphone, including:
- Zooming in at 100x
- Record 8K videos
- An image that looks like it takes in a studio
- Night time scene
- The front camera of this device has a resolution of 40 megapixels.
Apple iPhone 12 Pro Max
There is no substitute for the iPhone 12 Pro Max when it comes to smartphones. This phone’s rear camera setup consists of:
- A set of three ultra-wide-angle 12-megapixel cameras
- Lenses with a wide field of view
- Telephoto lenses are used with cameras
- This ultra-wide lens has a 120-degree field of view and an aperture of f/2.4, so it
- Additionally, it offers a night mode.
- So, lens correction and deep fusion for the super wide-angle camera.
Also included in the iPhone 12 Pro Max is a LiDAR scanner for taking portraits in low light conditions. Furthermore, you get advanced features, including portrait mode and depth control. A new part of the iPhone 12 Pro Max, Apple ProRAW, is the dual optical image stabilization. Selfies are taken with a 12-megapixel front camera, which includes features such as portrait mode and Animoji.
OnePlus 9 Pro – Best Smartphones
The OnePlus 9 Pro has a Sony IMX766 sensor that is capable of 50 megapixels ultra-wide-angle photos. OnePlus says the free-form lens provides distortion-free images as well. In addition to taking macro photographs, you can take ultra-wide shots with the OnePlus 9 Pro. An onboard 48-megapixel camera is standard on the smartphone. As well as that, it houses a 16-megapixel camera for selfies. This best smartphone camera has several features to choose from:
- Recording 8K video
- In night mode
- Macro mode on super macro
- Taking a portrait
- Videos of people
- Tracking the focus of your attention and more.
Apple iPhone 12 Pro
It features three 12-megapixel cameras: a wide-angle, an ultra-wide, and a telephoto lens. There is also a night mode, Deep Fusion, and lens correction for the 120-degree ultra-wide-angle. Additionally, the 12-megapixel lens has a wide-angle lens. With the iPhone 12 Pro, you get an optical zoom range of 4x plus up to 2x. The essential features of the camera are available as well, including:
- Image stabilization with dual optics
- Lighting for portraiture
- Enhanced bokeh mode in portrait mode
- The depth of control
- It’s nighttime
- HDR with intelligent settings and more
- There is also a 12-megapixel front camera on the iPhone 12 Pro for selfies and video calls.
Vivo X60 Pro – Best Smartphones
Also, the Vivo X60 Pro has a 13-megapixel ultra-wide camera that can shoot 120-degrees in every direction. Moreover, a 48-megapixel wide-angle camera and a 13-megapixel telephoto camera on the Vivo X60 Pro. Also included in the Vivo X60 Pro is gimbal stabilization to help prevent camera shake. The new X60 Pro is also equipped with bokeh photography from Zeiss. These features are included in its camera:
- A nighttime portrait shot in HDR
- Setting the exposure time too long
- You can play sports in pro mode and more
- There are 32 MP cameras on the front of the smartphone